- Season 2
- Previous: Act 25: The War of Paradigm City
- Current: Act 26: The Show Must Go On
- Next: None
The Military Police watch as Roger and Alex clash in their Bigs. Alex soons overwhelms Roger and prepares to destroy him. As Big Fau drags Big O to the coast, the military police attack Alex after being shamed by Dastun. Big O, plunged into the water, wraps its anchor chains around the Big Fau, dragging Fau into the water. Big Fau cuts the chains and leaves Big O to sink to the seabed. Gordon says that Angel has the ability of containing or releasing memories prior to 40 years ago. Roger receives memories of when the city was first created and how all the characters were constructed. Dorothy dives into the water and saves Roger from drowning. Roger faces Alex once more, but this time Dorothy is directly linked into Big O, enabling Roger to use a massive energy cannon and severely damage Big Fau. Angel's wings appear and create Big Venus, deleting Paradigm City. Roger proclaims how his memories of Angel are of reality and not of fantasy. Big O and Big Venus merge into each other and vanish at the same time. It is unveiled that Angel is the playwright of the entire story.
- Megadeus: Big O, Big Fau, Big Venus
- We see a close-up of Dan Dastun's badge.
- The title is a reference to the song "The Show Must Go On".
- The level number, B666, is a reference to the 666, the Number of the Beast and the The Beast of Revelation.
- "Metropolis" is a reference to Paradigm City and the film "Metropolis".